The blog tour for my novel started last month with author/blogger Crissilangwell.com. Then we stopped at The Displaced Nation– the cyber home for global nomads, travelers and expats. Next we visited Strolling South America. and the Daily (W)rite, at damyantiwrites, in Singapore. This week we are going to IWillTravel. Originally from Nicaragua and now living in Canada, Will Castillo is a BIG traveler – check out his interesting blog!
Here is the schedule to date:
- Crissi Langwell Oct. 14 – introducing A Place in the World
- Displaced Nation Oct. 17- an interview from the expat perspective
- Strolling South America Oct. 22 – Tidbits on Colombia (…of coffee and history)
- Daily write Oct 24th – an interview from the writers’ perspective
- IWillTravel Nov. 15 – an interview. Will’s mission is “to get people to see things differently from the norm, or though a different set of glasses”.